Business insurance is always evolving to adapt to the varying needs of business owners. December is a good time to take stock of your planning, budgeting, and goals for the year ahead. Did you know it is in your best interest to review and update your insurance on a regular basis to make sure you’ve got the best coverage?
Contact your Insurance Store broker, tell him or her about your business, and he or she will put together a custom quote for you that fits your needs and your budget. We’re local business owners and employees just like you, so we understand the factors important to your business insurance policies.
Here’s a list of business insurance policies we can help you secure:
- Commercial auto & fleet insurance—Protect your company vehicles from theft, damage, and liability in the event of an accident.
- Commercial property insurance—Safeguard your building and your company’s equipment, inventory, and raw materials.
- Construction & contractor insurance—Make sure you and your team are protected whenever you’re at a worksite.
- Consultant & director insurance—Gain the protection you need from civil actions against both the assets of the corporation and individuals.
- Cyber liability insurance—Protect your organization from data loss, system downtime, and cyber attacks.
- Event insurance—Gain peace of mind knowing your gathering will go smoothly.
- Home-based business insurance—If you run a business out of your home, this coverage is a necessity.
- Mechanics tool insurance—Get the stability and confidence that comes from knowing you’re protected against a major loss if something were to happen to your tools.
- Not-for-profit liability insurance—If you’re involved with a charitable organization, learn how you can protect your assets.
- Restaurant & hospitality insurance—As a restaurant owner, many of your assets are tied up in your building. Protect yourself in the event of a loss with the right policy.
- Small business insurance—We care about the success of small businesses and offer the coverage they need to thrive.
- Vendors liability insurance—Specialty vendors liability insurance can protect your interests, whether you sell your products at a holiday’ market, arts festival, or community gathering.