JUST A FEW CLICKS AND YOU’RE COVERED
You’ve got an RFP due tomorrow and you need proof of insurance right away. No problem. Shop online now and you can protect your tools, equipment and shop and get your documents right away.
INSURANCE YOUR WAY.
We get it – you’ve got a hectic schedule and don’t have time to answer a million questions. Our Your Way insurance is designed to get you from quote to covered with just a few clicks. You can get awesome protection for your business online without the hassle – and get proof of insurance right away.
ANYWHERE, ANY TIME.
We’re not going to judge you for shopping for insurance at 2 am. Heck, that’s why we’re here. Insurance your way means you can get coverage wherever you are in Ontario, any time of day.
Your Way Contractors Insurance – What You Should Know
Buying our Contractors insurance online is quick and easy. Just answer a few questions about your business and you’ll get three customized package options with a breakdown of what’s included.
Want to personalize your coverage even more? No problem! You can tailor your package by picking and choosing coverages and limits.
It only takes a few minutes to complete the online process and purchase your coverage.
From electricians to landscapers, our coverage is a great fit for over 40 types of contractors, including:
- Drywall Installation
- Duct Cleaning
- Tile Installation
- Janitorial Services
- and many more
If you don’t see your operation listed as an option online, please contact our Insurance Specialists at 1-833-745-0299, who can help make sure you get the right coverage for your business.
Coverage starts at $500 per year – that’s less than a cup of coffee a day.
The cost of your specific policy depends on a few different factors that are unique to your business, including what kind of work you do, the number of people that work for you, your annual revenue and more.
As soon as you finish your purchase, we’ll email you your insurance documents so you can start landing the contracting jobs you want right away.
To get the best price and the right coverage, we’ll need some basic information about you and your business.
Other questions you may need to answer include:
- When do you need your coverage to start?
- What types of services does your business provide?
- Do you contract out any work to other contractors?
- What is the company structure of your business? (Are you the only owner or is it a partnership?)
- What is the annual gross receipts for your business? (Your total revenue before deductions for taxes, salaries etc.)
Please keep in mind that the types of questions you’ll need to answer may vary depending on your business and the type of insurance coverage you need.
You sure can! Just click on “Save & Continue” at the bottom of the screen and type your email address in the prompt. We’ll send you a personalized link so that you can pick up where you left off.
Each business is unique, and some may have more complex insurance needs. If you answered our questions but didn’t get a quote, talk to one of our Insurance Specialists. They’ll make sure you get the right coverage for your business.
That’s entirely up to you! You can customize your insurance by choosing coverages and limits that make sense for your business. Some of the coverages available include:
- Building Coverage – protects the building where your business operates if it’s damaged by a hazard covered under your policy.
- Contents Coverage – protects company assets at your business that are damaged by a hazard covered under your policy.
- Contractors Equipment Breakdown – pays for repair or replacement of equipment due to accidental breakdown or damage by things like mechanical failure, power surges and more.
- Installation Floater – protects the property and materials that you’re working on, until your work is accepted by the purchaser.
- Tool Floater Coverage – protects your tools from hazards or events covered under your policy when at your business or on a project site.
- Contractors Equipment Floater – protects your equipment, other than tools, from hazards or events covered under your policy when at your business or on a project site.
- Legal Expense Coverage – protects you against the cost of potential legal disputes and provides you with access to expert legal advice and representation.
- Errors and Omissions – this covers you from lawsuits that result from the financial losses someone experienced because of your work.
- Crime Insurance Coverage – protects you from financial loss due to employee dishonesty, money orders, counterfeit paper currency and more.
- Padlock Cyber and Data Breach Protection – protects your business from cyber-attacks and privacy breaches.
- Commercial General Liability – protects you in case someone is injured or their property is damaged as a result of your business operations.
No matter how many people work for you, you’re still eligible for contractors coverage from Insurance Store.
Sure thing! Whether you’re running a start-up or an established company, we’ve got coverage that’s right for you.
You can pay by Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
Call our Insurance Specialists at 1-833-745-0299. They’ll lead you through the claims process and make sure you’re taken care of every step of the way.