HOME BASED BUSINESS INSURANCE
JUST A FEW CLICKS AND YOU’RE COVERED
You work from home, but you could face a lot of the same risks that other businesses do. If you have valuable equipment or inventory, or if clients come to your house, you should consider home-based business insurance. You can easily customize your insurance to fit your needs and get covered in just a few minutes.
INSURANCE YOUR WAY.
Our home based business insurance is designed to get you from quote to covered with just a few clicks. You can get awesome protection for your business online without the hassle – and get proof of insurance right away.
ANYWHERE, ANY TIME.
We’re not going to judge you for shopping for insurance at 2 am. Heck, that’s why we’re here. Insurance your way means you can get coverage wherever you are in Ontario, any time of day.
Home Based Business – What You Should Know
Running a business out of your home takes a lot of time and energy – it also takes the right insurance coverage. Accidents happen, and your home insurance policy probably won’t protect you if something goes wrong with your business.
Our insurance coverage is a simple, affordable way to protect your home based business from the unexpected, so that you can focus on what’s important – getting things done.
Buying Your Way Home Based Business insurance is quick and easy. Just answer a few questions about your business and you’ll get three customized package options with a breakdown of what’s included.
Want to personalize your coverage even more? No problem! You can tailor your package by picking and choosing your coverages and limits.
It only takes a few minutes to complete the online process and purchase your coverage.
From finance gurus to beauty pros, Your Way Home Based Business insurance is a great fit for lots of different home based businesses, including:
- Financial and Legal Experts
- Artistic Entrepreneurs
- Graphic Artists and Designers
- Management Consultants (ex: business, food services, engineering)
- Repair Services (ex: cameras, computers, musical instruments)
- Beauty, Health, and Wellness Professionals
- and many more
Coverage starts at just $350 per year – that’s less than a dollar a day.
The cost of your specific policy depends on a few different factors that are unique to your business, including what kind of work you do, the number of people that work for you (if any), your annual revenue and more.
As soon as you finish your purchase, we’ll email you your insurance documents so you’re protected right away.
To get the best price and the right coverage, we’ll need some basic information about you and your business.
Other questions you may need to answer include:
- When would you need your coverage to start?
- What types of services does your business provide?
- What is the company structure of your business? (Are you the only owner or is it a partnership?)
- What is your company’s total gross revenue for the last 12 months?
Please keep in mind that the types of questions you’ll need to answer may vary depending on your business and the type of insurance coverage you need.
You sure can – just click on “Save & Continue” at the bottom of the screen and type your email address in the prompt. We’ll send you a personalized link so that you can pick up where you left off.
Each business is unique and some may have more complex insurance needs. If you answered our questions but didn’t get a quote, talk to one of our Insurance Specialists. They’ll make sure you get the right coverage that’s perfect for your business.
That’s entirely up to you! You can customize your insurance by choosing coverages and limits that make sense for your business. Some of the coverages available include:
- Commercial General Liability – protects your business in case someone takes legal action against you.
- Tenants Legal Liability – protects you when you are occupying someone else’s premise (such as a tradeshow).
- Home Office Contents – protects your stuff and provides quick replacement of your computers, tools and other business equipment in case of fire or theft.
- Legal Expense – covers fees for legal situations affecting your business for employment disputes, debt recovery, contract disputes and more.
- Padlock Cyber & Data Protection – protects your business from cyberattacks and privacy breaches.
No matter how many people work for you, you’re still eligible for Home Based Business coverage from Insurance Store.
Sure thing! Whether you’re running a start-up or an established company, we’ve got coverage that’s right for you.
Your Way Home Based Business insurance is a standalone coverage and can’t be bundled into an existing homeowner’s policy.
You can pay by Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
Call our Insurance Specialists at 1-833-745-0299. They’ll lead you through the claims process and make sure you’re taken care of every step of the way.